Handmade Custom Birthday Card "Remember This"


I was looking through my stash of cut papers and I found this nice yellow patterned paper with a picture a of a bird and I added colour to the background using distress ink in Mustard Seed to co-ordinate with it. For the rest of the card, I kept the colours rather muted so that the yellow can stand out more. I've since gone back to the first designer that I admire up to now because she's practically the queen of layering. 

I loved how she layered without any qualms and managed to create this sort of beautiful 'mess' with its intricate and clever layering which is often out of the box. The point of being creative is to not be so uptight and just go with the flow as long as it feels right and it falls into place.

This card was done in an hour past midnight which is usually the time I just sit at the computer or just snooze on bed before waking up early to do my orders. I aim to be more productive because it's one of the traits that I must have if I were to be successful in this or whatever in life. That one hour I spent just idling my time away, can be used to better use. Even now as I'm typing this out, it's close to 1 am and after evening class and returning home 11 plus at night, I just want to lie down in bed and be snooping around on people's instagram, haha.

If you like this, do share it around. For custom orders, feel free to contact me from the above links or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

 



Comments