Mini Albums "Moment in Time" & "Clockwork"




The things you work with can make or break your project and it also depends on what is currently in the market. I had the order to make two mini albums for guys and unfortunately, I didn't have much choice in terms of the embellies because the current manufacturers were competing against each other by making Christmas lines...at the same time. I had to make multiple trips to get the right embellies but somehow, every trip was a struggle. I'm not commissioned to make Christmas albums but a regular album..LOL.


But that aside, I was also quite at fault because I didn't plan enough time making them although I had been given some head's up on the time. If you want to succeed in running any kind of business, planning is crucial, just like the saying, Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail. I guess the only saving grace out of are probably the covers.

Here's another cover that I did along with two of the inside pages.



Here's a montage of the pockets and folds that I also did.


My recent trips to the stores have seen a slight dip in the Christmas lines and I managed to get some supplies that are non-Christmas related and they're pretty nice! I hope to make up for the lack of embellies with the next two mini albums and I'm going to make them up good.

If you like this post, please share it around. For mini album pricing and orders, do click on the link above or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments