Pink Altered Frames for a Wedding Ceremony



I've been tasked to design pink altered frames for a Malay wedding to put in a cheque and some other thing (which I can't remember what is it) and I actually had to google if there's such a thing, haha. But they look sooo nice and I thought I can't match up to that. But I thought I gave a try and put my own spin on it.

There were many changes to be made even on the day that I was supposed to give to the recipient. At this point, I didn't quite feel confident anymore but I just thought I give my best, as usual. I suppose because it's for a wedding, I guess I should have expected the frames had to look special.

What I love about these frames (uhm..can I say everything? haha..) is that I like the double layered pearl strings which I had so much difficulty with. They didn't seem to co-operate with me! Well, crafting takes a lot of patience.




I didn't do much of collaging except to stick on pretty flowers and some blings, die cuts and also woodchips. I want the frame to have a wedding feel.

For customized frames, feel free to click on the links above or send me an order query from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments