Custom Handmade Birthday Card " Red Car"


You're not seeing double if you think that you've seen a card in my blog before that featured a red sports car. I guess you can say some men really love their cars, haha. People say that you've made it in life if you are able to afford certain luxuries in life, to have something that can be seen in your eyes and well, other people's eyes too, as a reward for the hard work which includes the blood, sweat and tears to be where you are right now.


Of course for me, while I used to think in that manner, now I don't equate success with material goods but everyone has different opinions. Important thing is, we must consistently do things to add value to our life, and one of my form of rewarding experiences is to be able to afford a nice restaurant meal for my family from my shop's earnings.

For this card, I used several black and red embellishments, such as the black mason  jar wood chip from Prima Marketing and I added a small felt red  heart to decorate the jar. I've also found a use for the fuel gauge screen die cut that suits the theme of the card perfectly. Prior to making this card, I was rummaging through my stash and thought that I haven't been using the glittered patterned paper for a while and I thought it added an interesting element to the card.

If you like this post, feel free to click on any of the social buttons to share it. For custom orders, either click on the link above or send me your order queries from the side bar. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments