Ring Bound Wedding Guest Book "Pink FLoral"

Wedding GuestBook

Hi,

Just a slight warning that this post is heavy with pictures because it's a wedding guestbook where I bounded several pages of patterned papers from Blue Fern Studios (gorgeous collection, by the way!) and had almost every page well decorated at one corner.

At first, I thought I could get it done in a jiffy since I'm only decorating a small corner but gosh, it got pretty tough halfway through. But I figured out a faster way to do and that was to do two pages at one time and not to overthink on the layering process.

Therefore I must show you every page that I've done because each one of them is slightly different and yes of course must also show my hard work, lol!

But of course the most awesome thing to do is the cover. It's always the first one to attract one's attention especially to those who are going to sign. Ultimately, it is going to be a keepsake for the couple to keep their precious well wishes from guests that comprise of family members, friends and other people close to their heart who support this beautiful union.

For the cover, I used patterned  papers from the gorgeous Bo Bunny collections and also used floral chipboards from Bo Bunny whicih I had painted in white and adhered sparkly glitter on them.  I didn't want the guestbook to be only pretty on the outside. Hence, I came up with the minor decorations for the inner pages. Although I mentioned it to be hard work, but it was all worth it :) so enjoy the pics below!

If you like this post, be sure to share it by clicking on any of the social buttons. For custom orders of guestbooks, send me order queries via the link above or from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!













Comments