Tri-Fold Card "Happy Joyful Colours"


This tri-fold card is so cute and colourful! Haha..I actually think that this is one of my best works. I tried to try to find as many diecut and pictures that I have carefully chosen to be in line with the theme. Recently, I've been buying diecut packs from Crate Paper Open Book collections which I think are perfect for layering. And finally I had the use of the typewrite die cut as you can see from the picture, where I layered a quote over it.


I actually was in the midst of sickness when I was doing this card and I had to do it with another card because for the last two days prior to this, I was physically down. Aches and all, I tried my best to complete most of the card and continued on the night later. I would say it was a rather intensive two hour.

Most people would take take a rather short time but I like my cards to have this value and meaning instead of being just a regular run-of-the-mill card. A lot of thought processes go through my mind when I make them and I ensure they're perfect in every nooks and crannies.

If you like this post, please feel free to share it.

If you wish to have my own personal touch of a customised card, feel free to send me an email or your order queries via the contact form on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments