Altered Notebooks in Various Pretty Colours




I made these notebooks in a very short amount of time and it was pretty difficult compared to my previous designs because my customer wanted some mixed media elements to it, as seen on one of my cards.

They layout here is bigger and I'm always quite scared about how it's going to turn because with paint and other mediums, ANYTHING can happen, haha. And I may spend more time trying to cover up the mistake, rather than beautifying it.


But over time, I felt like I was getting better and better and the more control I have over the medium, the better the turn out. Some mediums go well with certain accompanying products so I have to actually play around to know what's the best outcome.

I've picked up newer and better skills on layering although I still fuss around like a headless chicken sometimes, haha. I guess the key thing to know is that if we are able to layer it well, you don't really need too much layering or materials or your layout will look too cluttered.

I came up with these very cheery designs except for one done in my pretty much signature vintage style. Think you can see it from the last picture, if you can spot it.






If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom orders, simply contact me from the link above or send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments