Bulk Order of Birthday Cards




One of my favourite methods to use on cards is the layering method, which actually looks easy but isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Until now, I pretty much still struggle but there are a lot of websites that feature talented designers from all over the world and they're layering skills are ah-ma-zing. I keep telling myself..why didn't I think of that?!





So I've mentioned a few times on my blog, we are all capable of learning and it's good to pick up new techniques and get out of our comfort zone. So you can see me using mixed media for my cards, but not all the time though because I'm not too skilled in it.

For custom bulk orders (of at least 10 pcs), feel free to send me your order queries either by clicking on the contact me link above or from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments