Handmade Man United Themed Birthday Card



This card seemed to be very liked when I posted on my facebook page. I guess perhaps they're fans of Man U? Well, that will seem likely unless they really like my design, haha. The one above is not the completed one but a draft copy and I forgot to take another photo but it was pretty much the same. This one has some of the embellishments shifting because I didn't glue them down yet.

I kept the colour scheme to red and black and also did a bit of inking for a distress background for the gang of 4.


Gold also seems to the hot colour of the moment, pretty much like gold is the new black. I added some gold distressing with gold stain at some of the card edges.

Hope this card inspires you!

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to send me an email via the contact form above or send your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments