Mini Handmade Thank You Cards





These cards are really cute to make although it really challenged me because I have to carefully co-ordinate the pieces together for a layered look. The thing about layering is most times, you don't really have to think too much, probably just to see if the colours blend in well together and also the pieces. Other than that, what makes them stand out is if you put in more colours, in this case, I added some watercolouring and some distressing in the background.
In order for the card to not again not look so flat, what I also did was to layer at least two layers of patterned papers on top of each other but don't have to perfectly aligned together. I used mostly from the Crate Paper die cut packs and also did some stamping which I then cut out. But I was running low on time so yah, I forgo stamping later on, haha.

If you think these cards are awesome looking and bright and colourful, do give it a 'like' on any of the social buttons above. For custom orders, feel free to contact me from the link above or send me order queries from the box in the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments