Pictorial Birthday Card for 1 Yr Old Grandson


Isn't this one cute tot?!! I was actually supposed to print just one picture but I ended up printing both and had also decorated the inner page with another cute picture of him with a bed head. This was ordered by his loving grandpa who is going to take a trip Down Under to visit his daughter and her family which includes this little cheerful tot!


I've pretty much kept to the collage method of pasting as many pretty embellishments which are non generic die cuts for a baby boy. I felt like I wanted to make use of my current stash instead of just relying on the themed packs to give it more variety. For the bottom of the card, I layered two chipboard borders in different sizes together for some interest and to keep the collage seemingly look 'together'.

If you like this card, be sure to give it a 'like' by clicking on the social buttons. For custom orders, do click on the contact link above or send your queries via the side bar of this blog.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments