Tri Fold Mickey Mouse & Doraemon Birthday Cards

Mickey Mouse Tri Fold Card
Mickey Mouse Tri-Fold Card

Doraemon Tri Fold Card
Doraemon Tri-Fold Card

When I was young, I loved to watch cartoon which seem to be my main source of entertainment. Well, I was mostly into action type of cartoon series and I loved to stay glued to the tv. Back then, we didn't have computer or even the internet for entertainment. I wasn't so outdoor-sy either. Besides the usual action cartoon series, they would also show classic cartoon and who wouldn't know who Mickey Mouse was although I love Donald Duck more..haha. Oh yes, Doraemon was also entertaining to watch and I watched the series dubbed in Malay and I could still recall how he sounded like along with his sidekick and all his other friends. Whatever language it is, Doraemon is a very endearing character who everyone wants to be best friends with.


 I managed to find a picture of Mickey Mouse that fit in the frame nicely. The way I design is that I would do up the layout first and then I would find suitable pictures. This step is more time consuming and hence I usually design and depend on luck to hopefully get the one lucky picture.

I kept the interior of the cards rather simple and in line with the colour scheme. I also like how the cards look like when they're flat down as shown below.

For custom orders, feel free to contact me from the link above or send me your order queries via the contact form on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!








Comments