A5 Sized Personalized Cards with Quote & Embellishments


I got this as a unique request to have a card personalized with name and some embellishments but would prefer to have them as one sided to be able to write a message at the back. It's also the first time I ever make use of my new die cut machine, specifically the big shot machine, from where I got the swirls from. I thought they make such pretty additions to my project.

I've also made use of my old stash of chipboards and layered them with various other die cuts. I loved how other people can layer effortlessly and they always turn out wonderfully pretty.

Look through below for the other personalised cards.




As I had to make a batch, namely four in a go, I try to keep the design simple yet interesting so I don't have to think too hard which may slow down the creative process. It's not an easy feat but I managed to accomplish them.

If you like this post, be sure to click on any of the social buttons above. For custom orders, feel free to click the link above to contact me or send your order queries via the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!





Comments