Ring Bounded 8 inches Mini Album with Travel Pictures



One of my favourite papercrafting is making mini albums and though mine usually don't involve complicated binding, or threading as for the life of me, I can't sew, it's an enjoyable process to pick out pretty embellishments, layering the photo on top of co-ordinating patterned papers (usually scraps from after cutting the papers to size) and using doilies for the softer effects.

For this album, I've used papers and a sticker sheet from the Authentique collection which I think goes well with the theme of the pictures.


I've also mixed up the collection with Kaisercraft blossoms papers and fussy cut the pink blooms and fans giving the book a slight oriental look to them.

Do take a look at the pictures below for closer details of my work.

If you like this post, be sure to click on any of the social buttons. For custom orders of mini album or scrapbook, feel free to email me from the link above or send your order queries via the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments