Tri-Fold Card for 22nd Birthday "Faith"




Faith is what keeps us going and on track with our dreams and aspirations in life. For someone to be named as Faith, is very lucky indeed, and if she can live up to her name, then it's truly admirable. In life, I get beaten down many times and each and every time, it's so hard to get back up again but no matter what, I just have to keep on going, just as we are given the opportunity to wake up to a brand new day, and the chance to make things right again.

This is a tri-fold card for a 22nd birthday and as the recipient of the card likes red, I try to include many red elements to it such as a red flower and stickers. It's also truly apt that I have this die cut vellum paper with the word 'love' which I used as the center piece for the cover.

Click through to see more pictures of this card.








If you like this post, be sure to share it by clicking on any of the social buttons above. For custom orders, feel free to contact me above or send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments