Tri-Fold Card "Sanrio Cinnamoroll"


Ain't this like the cutest thing? I don't know how Japanese peeps can come up with such delightful and happy looking characters enjoyed by both young and the young at heart. But I still like me some big fluffy real life cats, haha. Anyway, to make the card look happy and colourful, I added a polaroid cut out with stripes as the background and in order to make Cinnamoroll to stand out, I decorated mostly the side of the card. I added a hot air balloon and a camera picture with a cute ribbon on it.

Adding on to the floaty effect, I glued on a piece of string attached to a balloon die cut. Speaking of cute, I found this button with a butterfly that goes well with the theme of the card with its yellow chirpy colour.

For more pictures of the card, click through below.








If you like this post, be sure to share it around by clicking on any of the social buttons. For custom orders, feel free to contact me above or send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments