Custom Birthday Card "For Family & Country Theme"




I had to do this card while going through some major revision for the exams, and realized that I should have turned down. But eventually, I found some pocket of time to do the card, when I was on study leave and managed to come up with a decent looking card, with emphasis on mixed media which I sometimes turn to whenever I am feeling very creative. The turn out was great, and I played on layering techniques and also, did some distressing and embossed some white card stock to add texture to the background.


I love scrolls and scroll like effects. The images I used for this card give off a homely vibe for a senior member in the family. Final touches of the card include some gold and silver sequins and a metal charm key.

If you like this post, do share the love by clicking on any of the social buttons. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar or contact me via the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments