Custom Hello Kitty Handmade Card with Striped Background


I love the striped background that I use for this card. When I pick out patterned papers, I like to choose those with designs that I could easily cut out or have a neutral background. I prefer to have the front all covered. If I'm designing using a bigger layout, I pick out a neutral or washed out background that I could 'manipulate' using distress inking, masking or any other mixed media methods to give some colour and dimension. A bit more work but it will be worth it once you see the finished work.


For cards with cartoon or cute anime characters, making the card colourful with layered embellishments will give some depth. If it's for a girl or a young lady, a string of pearls or swirls will give a feminine touch to it.

If you like this post, do click on any of the share buttons.

For custom orders of handmade cards, please feel free to email by clicking on the contact me link above or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments