Valentine's Day Card "Pink & Classic"


I've been so majorly busy recently and had to close my online shop to concentrate on revising for the exams. As I'm already occupied with a full time work and followed by my part-time studies, there was practically little time left to run AND do revision. I wish I could continue but well, there's a time and place for things and I have to prioritize.

But orders do slip in and I tried to do them within my ability without interrupting too much of my revision time. What I do normally, is do the card and then quickly proceed to revising so at least I don't feel so bad.


For the card above, I was doing a classic looking card and therefore, didn't incorporate any elements of mixed media. But I did something that I've not done before, or at least as far as I think I have not. I actually added an embossed background for some texture, using a white card stock which I ran through with big shot, and then distressed it with some ink. It was just me experimenting with the embossed folder when I first got the big shot some time back in mid December and didn't quite know what to do with it.

So, my time on doing this card didn't take long as I wanted to keep the design simple yet classy looking. I was actually quite upset that I thought I missed out the opportunity to making Valentine's Day card due to exams and therefore not being able to run the shop. But glad I got this and one other opportunity to do so and they turned great, for me at least.

For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar or contact me from the above link.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments