Handmade Card "You Are Brilliant"


Life can be complicated but sometimes, one just need to be sent positive thoughts their way to bring cheer to them. Or even telling them things that show them how brilliant they are, pretty much like a diamond, especially if they have been kind enough to share their brilliance of knowledge with other people.

This year, I want to play with my new toy more after wanting it for so long because I believe that it can help me my papercrafting skills to a higher level. But the dies aren't super cheap so I have to be more decisive in how I spend money on the supplies, just so that I can get the wonderful dies that have many uses so I can create more pretty projects.

For the card above, I'm using the new Tim Holtz dies that come in a set of 4, and I think he's a brilliant man to come up with these dies. When I saw a sample of it online of it usage, I thought I MUST get them. This piece wasn't cut by me but the Sizzix rep from the store although I made the card myself. She'a a brilliant crafter and you can find out more about her papercrafting work here

She's also a friendly instructor and is not stingy with her advice given and yet, not pushy in selling. So far, I attended two of her workshops and I don't think the one I attended yesterday would be the last.

If you like my post, be sure to click on any of the social buttons. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar. You can purchase this card in the shop

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments