6 inches Mini Album "Typewriter"


Mini album is a great mini scrapbook that can be small enough, depending on the size, to fit into pocket page or plastic pocket if you have many photos and may take up quite a number of these pages. They're pretty ex too if you ask me so save when you can.  If you don't put in embellishments that are too heavy, the page won't sag badly or you can find a way to reinforce the bottom of the plastic pocket.

I enjoy making these mini albums as I get to play with stickers while using up various papers from leftover patterned papers to form as photo mats. Sometimes, I like to stamp on the papers although I still go with stickers coz it's so simple.

For the cover, I've used a typewriter, yes you guessed it..sticker, as the main focal point which I've saved for some time for a project and I thought that this would make the perfect project to use it.

There are no pictures and I simply embellish all of the patterned papers inside leaving ample space for photos in various sizes.

See more below for how I did the foundation of  the pages. For custom orders, feel free to send me  your order queries from the side bar. Do share the post if you like too.

Thanks for dropping by!












Comments