A4 Congratulations Card for a Hen Night Party




I've never attended a hen night party before which basically is a celebration among your close girlfriends for the end of your singlehood. I think it's an interesting celebration, though I will be madly sad, haha..and scared as well, because I'm about to be entering a new phase in life. Things may change along the way but if I ever enter into that new phase, I will still want to continue keeping in touch with my gal  pals who have been with me through ups and downs.

This card is a lovely one that I've done in shades of purple as a congratulatory card for her older sister.
I've actually don't have that many things in purple so I've got myself a new pack of purple flowers that are flat enough for the card and also used my one and only purple doily that I've cut in a quarter size because it's actually quite big.

For details, I've also used chipboard from Blue Fern Studios which I've colourized in purple to complement with the rest of the purple embellies. To make the background not so 'flat' looking, I've also done some stenciling in distress ink in matching colour.

This card has been decorated on both the front and the back side, hence why the two different looks.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments