Bulk Custom Orders Birthday Cards





Whenever I work on these cards, I normally do 3 to 4 cards at a time, which if you notice from the above pictures, some of them share the same patterned papers. I also use various die cuts which I actually 'dump' all in one mini bowl which I bought for just $1.80. It's a no frills bowl and it's also a perfect fit for all my die cuts. While I have my own die cutting machine, I still like these mini die cuts, especially those from Kaiser Crafts, and when used as a combination of several pieces of them, it can form an interesting collage.


For some interest, I've also used leftover pieces from a previous project where I had actually punched the borders on regular cardstock. To add further interest, some of the cards have been lined with glitter paper in contrasting colour with the patterned paper and finished off with some glitter and sequins.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments