Mini Thank You Cards


I've been feeling rather down lately because I felt that I haven't been up to par. People are getting ahead in life while I feel stuck in a rut as though my popularity level has dipped. Ok, not that I'm a celebrity in the first place. But slowly, I learn to pick myself up and telling myself that hey, why think too much about other people who are doing well and feeling so down in the dumps like that.

I just concentrate on doing what is best for myself and the related things. Learn from those who are doing well instead of feeling upset about how ahead they are right now.

Among that, I feel grateful that I've got things in place and having the trust of people to help me propel further in pursuing my passion for running an online shop and sharing my love for papercrafting with other people. With that, I promise I will do even better.


These mini thank you cards are really pretty to see as I've actually combined a few techniques. Besides using stickers as the main embellies, I've added some distressed masking in the background for some interesting contrast and some glitter as well.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments