A4 Sized Graduation Congratulatory Card




A graduation means a lot. It means a progression into hopefully towards something better after toiling so hard. For someone to juggle multiple roles and responsibilities in life, it can be a daunting task. But it's part and parcel of life. You just have to accept it and be in the moment, cherishing the time spent doing what you love and moving away from what you don't in order to lead a more fulfilling life.

I hope to someday don that cap too. I know I will be able to if I can pull through the last two modules. For the one who will be getting this card, I am sure it is his proudest moment too as he graduates not just from school where he excels academically, but in the school of life too.


For this card, I like how the background has this vintage look and I mostly embellished the top with a English Garden theme. I loved how I used white gesso to soften the redness of the cut out flowers and I've also added some masking, dabbing the gesso over the mask.

As I've left most of the space empty in the middle, instead, I went over a Tim Holtz flourish mask with distress ink to add some interesting detail to the background.

For the bottom of the card, I kept it mostly simple too by adding a cap and a small 'congratulations' text to keep with the theme.

You can see the close up detailed work below.

If you're in need of an A4 sized card to contain the well wishes of several people, whether for birthday or for graduation, please feel free to send me your order queries from the right side bar. If you also like this post, be sure to click on the share button.

Thank you for dropping by!




Comments