Custom Handmade Birthday Card "Hello Kitty"




The Hello Kitty card seems to be a popular design of choice for custom orders. I can't remember how many I've made but I do know that the big sticker sheet I bought some time back, came in useful.

And I think it's really sweet to have different shades of pink, yellow and light purple, to make a pretty card. Of course, pearls stickers although I'm quite upset this is out of stock :( There's just something about these pearl stickers that make the card more feminine looking.


Other embellishments I've used are flower resins, white sequins and a small white doily cut in smaller parts to soften the background. And I finished off the card with some small flowers, in red and yellow.

Close up of the card


The card was missing a little bit of oomph or wow factor so I cut a small piece of gold glittered card stock and lined the bottom border of the card.

For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries from the right side bar.

If you like this post, click on any of the share buttons.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments