Explosive Box Card "You & Me"





I've begun to develop a new love for making box cards and although I wasn't confident at work (I still wasn't for this work), I thought of just giving it a go and see how best I could do it.

It was still a struggle at first but I guess I could make it easier the third time round, as I think I may have found another quicker to measure.

This explosive box card goes out to a guy who will be celebrating his 32nd birthday..and who happens to love cats, pizza and cheese. Yum. 



What makes this card more personable is the inclusion of two photos that I've cut to size and propped up with foam dots at the side. 

If you're asking me how else I can improve on the card, I probably will use more patterned papers, the leftovers from cutting the squares, and also prop up more embellishments to make it more 3D looking.

More pictures below.







If you would like to make a custom order with me, please feel free to send your order queries from the right side bar.

Like this post? Be sure to click on any of the share buttons.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments