Handmade Customised Farewell Card in A3 Size "Flower Garden"


Just as I've made an A3 sized card already, I got another order for one. But this one proved to be more of my style as it has been quite awhile since I last cut out pretty flowers from papers to dress up the card.

I played with Webster's Pages collections and hands down, they've got one of the most beautiful flowers printed on papers which I simply love to cut out. For the middle part, I've used big flower blooms patterned paper along and kept the bottom portion a neutral colour woodgrain patterned paper. Recently, I've got a 'thing' for this and after using part of this paper, I kinda like bought a similar  looking one because I couldn't find the same one. But it was close enough and I can't wait to do another project using this pattern.



Below you can see the close up details. I've opened up a bottle of flakes and I used it for the first time as texture at the top of the card. I've also used leftover string pearls and I think I better write down in my notebook to get more of these pearls. They give such lovely feminine touch to a card which you can use it to either twirl down one side of the card or rolled up to add interest to the card.


Other finishing touches include a die cut swirl from a glittered foam and then, washi tape which I pleated at the side on top of the bordered punch for texture again. Somehow, I'm so into texture for this card, lol.

If you like this card, click on any of the share buttons. For custom order of cards, feel free to send me your order queries via the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments