Custom Handmade A3 Sized Card "Speedy Recovery"


The story of this card is that I have never done a card this size before and I was looking through the pictures sent to me about how she envisioned the card. Then my thought was, I can't do this. I do minimal printing but not this sort of printing and so I quickly mentioned that I don't do printing, if that's what she's looking at. I do handmade cards, which is different that those graphic designed and printed cards.

However, they were just some ideas and I was still given the liberty of designing a handmade card. I didn't really care about how much she was going to spread the words about my online shop to the big shot people and stuffs. I just want to continue running my shop, not looking for popularity.


So, it was pressurizing but I tried my best and I kept the design neutral yet I added some interest using gold doily so that the design didn't look so drab. There were some colours added too against the neutral background because it was meant to cheer someone up in the hospital after a bad fall.

In the end, I managed to do up a decent looking card, given the urgency and she really liked it and that's what matters.

Below shows the close up details of the card.




If you like this post, be sure to share this post. For custom orders, do send your order queries by using the box on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments