Handmade Explosion Card Box "Make a Wish Candle"




As mentioned in my earlier post, people have been more creative coming up with their various techniques of decorating and DIY stuffs that are so admirable and unique. I think the whole concept of the box card is unique on its own.

For this card, the uniqueness is added on with the addition of the led candle that has been covered with pretty patterned papers resembling a cake to adorn the middle of the box when the recipient opens the box. I'm not good with DIY and I got the template online to make the candle cover. I managed to do the top part successfully but the bottom part of the candle was difficult to make. I guess because the led candle is of a slightly different size than template and I had to cut it to size which was already a tricky affair. But I guess I can make it better the next time by improving on the design.

Overall, I've only provided photo mats for the rest of the layers as they're going to be signed on so I kept the embellishments to the first layer, keeping it to a birthday theme. I've managed to get a sticker pack on it and I thought it's so nice that I'm going to...get it again for a second box card, haha.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, please feel free to contact me or send me your order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments