6 inches Handmade Mini Album "Smile"



Decorating up a mini album can be rather therapeutic and it allows me to imagine and also, play with stickers. I went to a card making class recently, learning the correct way of stamping and embossing among others and while it's great to gain new knowledge on it, I am still not a fan of stamping, lol.

I know stickers are not the best cheapest option but I like how it's so quick and easy to just stick, stick, stick. If you can pick out the nicest and prettiest stickers that go well with the rest of the album, and to actually mix them with stamping, you get the best of both worlds and the effects are better.




I didn't think I used any stamping for this album. Again, I used the cluster methods along with photo matting on some pages which I then decorate the corners with stickers, buttons, sequins and cut outs from various patterned papers. I may not be a huge fan of stamping but I love to use my scissors and cut away, which stampers don't  usually fancy because it can be rather time consuming. Well, there's always a give and take somewhere.

Anyway below are the rest of the pages. If you like this post, be sure to share it around. For custom orders, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for dropping by!








Comments