Blue Tri Fold Card with Cupcake & Hot Air Balloon



I like the unique features of a tri-fold card and how complicated it looks but the end result is often pretty. As I browse the internet for images of tri-fold card, or tri-shutter card, there's a variety of designs and it's totally up to the crafters in letting their creativity run wild.

Here I've chosen a cupcake dimensional sticker from a sticker pack as the central focus. The colour is also appropriate as the card colour theme is blue. Instead of the conventional happy birthday greeting, I used stickers to form the phrase 'make a wish'. 

I didn't want the card to look too blue so besides including blue coloured embellishments, I've also used white and a bit of orangey-red for contrast. 

For the inside of the card, click below to view it.






Normally, I like to decorate the corner part of the central flaps so that when the card is closed, you can see them peeking out at the sides.

For the last flap, I used a die cut flourish using a patterned papers with glittery design.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments