Handmade Blue Explosion Box Card "Blue Themed 24th Birthday"




I like how different shades of a colour can provide a contrasting effect to the whole theme. It's also quite fun to search for embellishments that are of the same colour group. However, I also like to use other colours that are complimentary.

An explosion box also allows me to creatively make my embellishments stand out a little more in 3D with a simple use of layering either below or on top.


You can actually see some sneak peeks of the designs on the lower layer which I kept simple yet interesting enough since they are going to be underneath.

The centre part of the box was simply adorned with the number 24 which I actually hand cut from another patterned paper in blue with small white polka dots which I loved.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to contact me by sending me you order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments