8 Inches Farewell One Eyed Minion Layout


First of all, apologies for the blurry picture! I actually added an embellishment on the way to giving this layout and this was taken in a bus, hehe.

I've only decorated the edges for the picture to be placed in the centre and to customize with the name.

I used mostly embellishments from Bo Bunny birthday chipboard sets because I loved the balloons and the colours suited the overall colour scheme. There were no chipboard strings so I had used twines instead.

Read on to know more about my creative process.


This is a rather simple layout and to create texture, apart from the twine, I added in woodchip start to also add some details to the rather empty space. However, still keeping mind to not overembellish the layout to keep the balance.

I loved using the diecut glitter stars which I actually bought in a set from a local scrapbooking store and had been pre-cut. I could make themselves with my own diecut but I would have to buy multiple colour glitter cardstocks so well, technically..it's still quite a save.

Interested to order your own customized layout? Do drop me your order queries from the side bar or contact me from the links above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments