Explosion Box Card "Nautical Themed"




I know you've seen many explosion boxes on  my blog in recent times and apparently, you will see more in future too, haha. But in between, I have some other card designs and even guestbooks that will hopefully inspire you as well.
This is a belated post which I did recently of a nautical themed explosion box card and it was actually pretty fun looking for embellishments or inspirations to go along with this theme. I had a rough idea on what constitutes a nautical theme but I thought I wanted to add a little bit of my own spin too.

Read on to see the inside of the box.


For box card design, I tend to go a little simpler because we are talking about designing minimum 4 panels here but nevertheless, I like to add in some accent here and there for some interest. For example, in this design below, I added gold hearts in one of the panel and a die cut star from a blue-green glitter paper.

For the centrepart, I like to look for free images online these days with the age of the person receiving the box card.

To finalize the look, I added some white sequins and light blue buttons on two of the panels.

Hope you like the design! For a customised box card, feel free to send me your order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!



nautical themed explosion box card

Comments