Miffy Themed Handmade Thank You Card



When I was looking for a Miffy image, I realized that this is not a Sanrio character like Hello Kitty. It's actually by a Dutch artist. Interesting right? It's such a simple drawing but elicit such innocence and so adorable, although I'm not really a fan of these characters. But, I love doing cards on them such as this one.

I used a Prima Marketing patterned paper and masked it with light modelling paste using a stencil, also from Prima Marketing. This paste has been my favourite because it dries up very fast. I'm not really a big fan of mixed media because I suck at art, lol...but I like how including this can actually make the project stand out a little more.



Recently, I bought two MT tapes from a pop up store and I kinda half regret I didn't get the light pink one, haha. For someone who use pink quite a lot in the projects, this is surprising. Anyway, I used the one I got which is a red coloured tape with doily motifs on it. I just cut one of the edges at an angle and then decorated the other end with a button and enamel dots.

Actually, the pearl string didn't make for the final layout because the surface of the hot air balloon chipboard was too slick to hold the string. So, It had to go.

If you like this design, feel free to share it around by clicking on any of the social buttons below. Also, for custom orders, you can drop me your order queries from the box in the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments