8 Inches Mini Album "Thankful for Moments Like These"


Nowadays, I like to layer journal cards but in between, add embellishments and for a mini album cover, I normally prefer to use words that are actually in line with the theme of the album.

I try not to use flowers at all and if there are any, it's very sparing like you barely see it's there. For the background of the cover page, I used a combination of masking and watercolouring for some depth. Of course, how can I not add in some gold diecuts here and there.

Below, you can see the various ways I design the inner pages which include flaps and embellished corners. I didn't have much time so I mostly use a pack of die cuts from Dear Lizzy which I haven't actually bought for a while. I ever mentioned that I'm pretty particular about the sort of embellishments to maximize the usage but I thought this pack has mostly embellishments that go perfectly well with the theme.







Hope you like this rather neutral themed mini album, meant for two girls who are bffs for so long. Sniff, isn't it sweet? Friends that are there for you in times of need and happiness are true friends indeed which you should definitely treasure for life.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments