Wedding Guestbook with Light Coloured Flowers





I had long forgotten about the tulle I had bought and then I got inspired by a post which she had done such a wonderful job with alongside admiring her artistic skills turning every day things into such pretty display art and even functional objects.

So for this project, I started with a glittered background for this A3 sized guestbook. After that, I added pops of neutral or light toned coloured flowers, with the exception of one for contrast.

After that for texture, I covered the leaf veins woodchip with white gesso and when dry, I added glitter for subtle shine. I didn't have much time for mixed media techniques so this was a quick one.

I finished off with gold enamels and puffy stickers.

Hope you like this post! Click on the labels below for more wedding related items.Send me your order queries via the contact form if you're interested.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments