Altered Notebooks "Pearls & Birdcage"



Some weddings decor feature a typically white birdcage embellished with pearls and flowers. Up to the designers' creativity, there are many variations. This birdcage stamp is actually an old stamp of mine which I think is a classic design. Bird images are also popular in layouts especially for shabby chic vintage layouts that I equally love.

These two designs are very feminine with the soft luscious looking fabrics from Kaisercrafts and pearls adorning the cover of the notebooks. I actually based these designs on a previous one that I did where I put in much effort. Nowadays I tend to streamline the design as I got busier but realized that I compromised quite a number of things much loved by others in terms of its uniqueness. While I can't go full swing in everything, there are some elements, pretty much like the pearls and birdcage, that are timeless and easily recreated in future designs as well.

Hope you like these designs! For custom orders, feel free to write to me from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments