Explosion Box Card in Family & Christmas Theme


There are many Christmas embellishments available at the local stores and you can be spoilt for choice. But I'm very picky not because I lack the Christmas spirit..haha..but I want to make sure that I can use them for as many Christmas card projects as possible but without spending a lot. For my Christmas tri fold cards in a later post, I actually use the same journal page to make 3 cards and a single sticker sheet. The result is that each card will look different but yet share some pretty characteristics in terms of how I embellish them.

For this card, it's a mixture of family and Christmas theme so there's family pictures and family quotes along with the usual Chrismas greetings. How cool is the centre embellishment which is actually from a sticker sheet.

You can view the pictures below for a closer look.





I think it's an interesting combination. What do you think? I also added a red scallop border from a sticker sheet to decor the edge just for interest. I also did some minor layering of stickers from Echo Park.

I like this particular sticker sheet so much that I think I might buy another one. But in case it's sold out, there seem to always be family themed embellishments across different manufacturers as generally, scrappers like to scrap about their families.

Hope you like this post? For custom orders, please feel free to send me your message via the contact form along the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments