Purple & Blue Themed Cards "Farewell, Life is a Story & Treasured Moments"





I've been asked to do several cards lately besides the Christmas themed cards but in colour themes instead. So I have to pick out the colours and embellishments in similar shades. As I don't like everything to be of the same colour, I have to add in other embellishments that will go well with the main colour.

And I spent quite a long time in the bottom two cards because I kinda forgot how to design a mixed media card, in this case, I used some watercolouring for the background. I actually used a red chipboard, all ready painted and glittered as part of the 12 X 12 inches Christmas themed chipboard sticker sheet. I backed it up with paper from Kaisercrafts and decorated the frame with various embellishment pieces.

For the blue card, likewise, I did the same technique, which usually happens when I design two or three cards at the same time. For the two white swirls, I painted them in white gesso and then adhered glitter on them.

For the other purple card, it's quite simple because I didn't have much of a time. The only 'hard work' I did was to die cut two swirls from purple glittered foam. The two rosettes came in a pack and I added them to the layout for some texture.

Hope you like those cards I made! For custom order, send me a note on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments