Wedding Layout "Purple & Shabby Chic Theme"


I was juggling with many Christmas orders so I had to stop taking altogether....but I couldn't resist taking one more and this was for a wedding. Despite the slight delay because I was simply overwhelmed, I managed to set aside some time when I took a leave from work.

Now I have some idea how to design one so I worked around that sketch I have in mind. Basically, I start from the top by punching out a strip of border and then layered on top and the bottom of the borders, while lining paper doilies in between. The flowers are a mix of various fussy cut flowers mainly from Blue Fern Studios. The background patterned paper is one I had for some time from Prima Marketing. I also used the floral wreath from their collections and they had it in purple so, yay.

The rest were from a wedding embellishments pack which I think that you must get if you are planning to make a wedding layout. I finished with pearls and some tulle too make the design  prettier looking.

Hope you like this layout I made! For custom orders, write to me from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments