Explosion Box Card & Tri Fold Card "Pink & Blue"






Dimension cards are one my favourites but I think each and every card I make has its own uniqueness. At times when I am  given the colour theme, I would pick out coordinating embellishments but change it up with some pops of colours while making the main colour the central theme.

I also like to mix simple and elaborate designs on the same card, except the bifold cards, for dimensional cards like these. Besides being easier to design, it's also provides a good contrast.

I've also begun liking the happy birthday dies from Sizzix. I've bought a new die set from Maya Road which has the word 'happy' too and you would see these dies being heavily used in future because I liked them a lot since they're cursive and make such pretty additions.

For the cover of the tri-fold card, I thought it was plain at first and I picked out a technique from a layout I saw earlier from a local scrapbooking store. I cut out lengthwise from a scrap paper and cut two ribbon edges to form a banner. To add dimension, I folded up the edges and then placed a cake 3D sticker on top, which I previously just pasted on the cover itself. So ta-da! A little switch up makes all the difference.

Hope you like these cards. For custom orders, feel free to write to me from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments