Explosion Box Cards "Nautical Birthday Wishes & Farewell Wishes"





It's never easy to say goodbye but sooner or later, people move on to achieve better dreams and therefore, what we can do is to offer our well wishes and our thanks for the things that they have done for us.

This is one of the reasons why I enjoy doing cards for others where I get to design and they get to write and the recipient get to keep them as a sweet memento.

For the cards above, I've done one in a nautical theme and the other one, is just a sweet looking box with minor decorations using a tissue paper rosette from Crate Paper which I found to be so cute. I've also adorned a piece of quote diecut piece from Kaiser Crafts and embellished it with paper flowers and a chipboard bow and bird.

To make the design stand out, it's always nice to add little extra touches just as how I described above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments