Personalized Display Boards "Blue & Pink"



I normally these personalized display boards for female recipients although at one time I did design for guys. But I guess we grew accustomed to using flowers and pearls as main embellishments, that to switch to more so called manly designs take a bit of thinking.

However, with a little bit of creativity, things can actually fall into place, especially when you are up at 4 plus in the morning and you have to get the drafts up later part in the morning, haha. Suddenly, the ideas come fast and furious.

In other words, creativity can strike you anytime anywhere.

For the blooms, I added a twirl of pearls and some resins that I had kept for some time usually for 3D projects like these, rather than cards. I've also punched out butterflies from vellum to create the softer effect. Then, from one sticker sheet, I stuck on flower stickers onto white card stock, trimmed them with a slight border around it and then used foam dots. To create a bit of shabby chicness, I cut out some interesting collages from the Blue Fern Studios patterned papers.

For the blue boards, I've used some 3D stickers from a travel themed sticker part. I loved the corrugated board which gave it some texture. Instead of resin flowers, I used flair buttons from the same pack and then die cut some stars using glitter card stock.

Hope you have some inspiration out of these boards!

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments