Birthday Card | Hello Kitty & Red Theme


I missed making these kind of bifold cards but while I am on a so called hiatus from making these, I work on other types of paper crafting. Also, I didn't stop learning. I learnt new ways of layering and seeing how each piece of embellishment can gel with another piece to form a cohesive cluster. I've also made some die cutting of flowers using the leftover paper from the hand drawn heart and used them to adorn the bottom of the card.

Overall, the layout is pretty simple because I wanted the Hello Kitty to be the star of the card. To make the card even sweeter looking, I cut out some pearl swirls and placed the two pieces diagonally across each other. For a pop of colour, I added a glitter strip cut out from American Crafts glitter card stock and glued them at the bottom.

The stickers I used are mostly from Echo Park and Simple Stories with a Valentine's Day theme.

Hope you like this card design and thanks for dropping by!

Comments