Explosion Box Card | Valentine's Day Special





This was a very belated post but I felt I should still put it up because it's something different that I do from the rest as in, I learnt how to prop up two hearts that I cut out by hand as I don't have the die for it to use with my diecutting machine. Of course it took some trial and error but somehow, I end up pleased with the end results.

To be honest, designing a romance themed card is the easiest especially around Valentine's Day season but it's just a matter of choosing the right type of embellishments to go with them that will also tie in with the colours of the chosen patterned papers.

I've kept the lid decorations simple but they still add a punch by using stickers and then cutting a border around them using the leftover papers from cutting out the hearts. I then prop it up using foam tapes. Easy peasy.

Hope you're inspired by the box designs too especially the floating hearts.

For custom orders, feel free to send your orders through the order form (link above) or your queries via the message box on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments