6 Inches Mini Album | Thanks for the Friendship


This is the first time I actually did a 6 inches mini album with pictures and it's very different than when I do it sans pictures but it's still a fun process. Since it's a different ball game, I had to study some works of seasoned crafters and see how I can incorporate these elements.


I didn't buy any additional embellishments except for the papers because I want to use what I already have or bought recently. So it's a little bit more challenging going through my current stacks and see how they can be layered together.

I like using Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper and also Simple Stories because I like their vibrant colours and they're more suited to scrapbooking projects like these. I used mainly Simple Stories 12 X 12 sticker sheet for the cover and some parts of the inner pages.

Oh yes, I also used Kaisercraft but just a smattering of it like the words and phrases stickers to tie in all together for this friendship themed album.

Hope you like this post! For custom orders, please feel free to contact me from the above links or from the box in the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!







Comments