Royal Purple Blooms Explosion Box Card

.

Purple has this elegant and royal colour going on and I like how on its own, coupled with different shades, add some flair to the colour. However, it's actually pretty hard to get the paper unless it's regular cardstock paper. For this explosion box, I used a patterned paper from Bo Bunny which has this rich purple colours and pretty flower blooms that I could actually cut and use as embellishments. But I chose it for the external box card. I also cut up various journal cards from a single patterned paper in the same collection and added other pretty embellishments such as paper blooms, chipboards from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.

They need not be all of the same colour. Mixing them up with co-ordinating colours and embellishments help the various clusters to stand out as you can see from the pictures below.

If you want me to make a custom order similar to this, please feel free to drop me a note on the left side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!








Comments