Winnie the Pooh Birthday Themed Box for a Bestie


The Winnie the Pooh bear theme seems to be quite popular. For me, I just like using bright yellow for the inner and outer layer of the box card and it gives the box such a nice pop of colour. In addition, I also used bright and colourful stickers which further gives the box life and a little playfulness.

A quick way to make stickers pop up is to stick them on plain card stock paper and then and then prop them up on foam dots which give some dimension to the layering just like how I did for the side panels.

More pictures can be seen below on how I decorated the rest of the panels with puffy stickers and fussy cut out of butterfly and kite. I got this patterned paper from Echo Park and I loved how they used kite motifs which I can easily cut out and use them as embellishments.

For custom orders, please feel free to send me a note on the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!







Comments